Click on the image to enlarge.
- Take the A13 direction Rouen- Caen.
- Exit 31direction Alencon, Peripherique-Sud, Z.I. Caen, Rennes.
- Follow the signs “Mont Saint-Michel et “Saint-Malo” (A 84 – E 401).
- just before Saint Malo: take direction “Dinard – Barrage de la Rance”.
- Past the “Barrage de la Rance”,(D 168) Follow the signs “Cap Frehel”, apres le village “Matignon” carry on towards (D 786) “Frehel”.
- In the village of Frehel, turn right heading for Sables d’Or. When you come to the sea, turn left.
- Follow the coast for 3 km. You will find le Manoir on your left.
- You will recognize the Manoir’s lake and the 12 flag-poles in the car park, which is flood lit at night. (See photo).
- By plane:
Airports at Dinard (35km), Rennes (80km) and Saint-Brieuc (30km).
- By train:
3 hours from Paris (nearest station, Lamballe).
- By boat:
Arrival at Saint-Malo Harbour. Sailings from Portsmouth and Jersey.